Bug when I restore

[B]Hi all,

Actually I restore accounts and but with some account, there is problem with sql connexion, many script says that come from server.

Links Example :

Links Example :

Thanks in advance for your answers =)

PS : Sorry for the link, I don’t have found how can I hide the links

Romain

[/B]

Hi Gimly,

When accounts are imported, there is the chance that the uniqname associated with them may have changed. If they have changed, this means database names may have changed as well, which means you will need to update your site code to reflect the changed database names.

That would be the first thing I would check. Confirm that the database names in the site code matches what’s shown in SiteWorx. Then, I would confirm the mysql passwords got imported properly, and mysql permissions.

Socheat

[B]Yes before posting I’ve see the script, and the config php files have the good databases names, databases user and I have changed the password. But the problem persist. Do you think is the mysql server who has problem ?

And for the domain problem what do you think ?

An example of error web log :

[/B]0: [client 132.206.224.98] PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ‘/chroot/home/jfortran/jfortrandoc.espace4you.org/html/site/inc/…/conf/config.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear’) in /chroot/home/jfortran/jfortrandoc.espace4you.org/html/site/inc/prepend.php on line 58

and another :

8: [client 130.94.134.168] PHP Warning: main(info_right): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /chroot/home/limpiesp/limpi.espace4you.org/html/dev.php on line 14, referer: http://limpi.espace4you.org/admin.php

[B]I don’t understand, the log help you ?

An example of error web log :

[/B]0: [client 132.206.224.98] PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ‘/chroot/home/jfortran/jfortrandoc.espace4you.org/html/site/inc/…/conf/config.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear’) in /chroot/home/jfortran/jfortrandoc.espace4you.org/html/site/inc/prepend.php on line 58

and another :

8: [client 130.94.134.168] PHP Warning: main(info_right): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /chroot/home/limpiesp/limpi.espace4you.org/html/dev.php on line 14, referer: http://limpi.espace4you.org/admin.php

[B]I don’t understand, the log help you ?

– edit : I have found for files, it was chmod problem but I don’t have found for dns-- [/B]
[/B][/COLOR]

Hi Gimly,

You have a ticket open with us. Could you update the ticket with the domain you’re having DNS issues with and we’ll check it out?

Thanks,
Socheat

[B]It’s ok, The problem has resolv and I’ve finish to restore the accounts

Thanks you for your help
[/B]