Checking traffic of last month

Can anyone tell me how I can see how much traffic the resellers and siteworx accounts ussed the last month?

Does a reseller and/or the CP admin get an email or something when a site or reseller is going over the allowed quota and/or traffic?

In NodeWorx => SiteWorx => Accounts

Select the reseller from the drop down menu on this page.

It will list all of the reseller’s accounts and how much bandwidth and disk space has been used for each account and totalls for the reseller.

In NodeWorx => Resellers

It will list how much bandwidth, storage, and quantity of SiteWorx accounts allowed and used by each Reseller.

I can see how having all of this info in one place would be helpfull, do you have any suggestions?

Does a reseller and/or the CP admin get an email or something when a site or reseller is going over the allowed quota and/or traffic?

Not currently, but a notification system is slated for a future release – as usual, NO ETA.

okay, thanks Tim.
But can I also look back, like what they used last month?
Because if it’s the first of the month, I want to see who was going over their bandwidth since we make some extra money over there (not peanuts :wink:

Right now you’d have to do that on a SiteWorx account by SiteWorx accout basis because the interface doesn’t support that right now – obviously not an ideal solution – but a beef up of the Reseller system is slated for an upcoming release, and I’m sure this defficiency will be addressed either in that or the notification system.