We are considering clientexec 3 as an alternative to Modernbill 5.
Our business model can be simply described as a reseller system. The fact that clientexec 3 has a JAM affiliate module is a important reason we are looking at it. We want to use JAM to manage payments to our resellers.
We manage the servers where web hosting accounts are provisioned, but we want our resellers to manage the billing support for their customers.
Can anyone tell me of their experience with the following:
- Managing administrators
- JAM affiliate manager
- API access
- administrators: Whichever system we use will need to have:[LIST]
- very granular control over administrator access. we want to make sure resellers can only affect exactly what we allow.
- ability to link reseller to the accounts they generated. We hope to have hundreds of sub-administrators who should only be able to manage the account signed up through their websites.
- JAM affiliate manager: is it working with refunds? If a reseller signs up a customer who later gets their account credited, is the reseller's payout adjusted correctly?
- API access: We want add reseller's through an automated sign-up process- they'll be given an admin account in clientexec and a website through the Interworx API. Interested in hearing any experiences with custom scripting and this product.