Cluster Setup issues

I’m having the following issues.

1- I have two hardwired ethernet ports on the machine I want to make the Master node. The external has two routable IPs, one on eth0 and the other on eth0:0. The second interface is setup with a non-routable IP for my NAS via NFS. The cluster setup drop down box refuses to acknowledge the existence of the IP on eth0:0 and wants to setup the main IP for the Quorum IP.

2- I’m unable to select anything other then / for the “Storage Device”. Ideally, I want to point it to my NAS mount.

3- With the NFS / NAS for the “Storage Device”, which is the recommended setup: LDAP, NIS, or ?

Thank you.

This is a deficiency in the current release. The next release will allow any interface / IP to be chosen in the CM menu.

2- I’m unable to select anything other then / for the “Storage Device”. Ideally, I want to point it to my NAS mount.

3- With the NFS / NAS for the “Storage Device”, which is the recommended setup: LDAP, NIS, or ?

The system will pick the storage device that /home lives on if I remember correctly so I’d mount your NAS as /home and move anything in the previous /home to the new NAS mounted /home.