cp could not be installed

I am trying to install on CentOS 4.3

install script works fine, then says
‘Repository base is listed more than once in the configuration’
--------------- how can I solve this? Or don’t I have to?

Next it installs and downloads things but then I get this message:

Transaction Check Error: file /usr/share/man/man1/asn1parse.1ssl.gz from install of openssl-0.9.7a-43.8 conflicts with file from package openssl-0.9.7a-43.8
file /usr/share/man/man1/nseq.1ssl.gz from install of openssl-0.9.7a-43.8 conflicts with file from package openssl-0.9.7a-43.8
file /usr/share/man/man1/s_client.1ssl.gz from install of openssl-0.9.7a-43.8 conflicts with file from package openssl-0.9.7a-43.8
file /usr/share/man/man1/s_server.1ssl.gz from install of openssl-0.9.7a-43.8 conflicts with file from package openssl-0.9.7a-43.8
file /usr/share/man/man1/sslpasswd.1ssl.gz from install of openssl-0.9.7a-43.8 conflicts with file from package openssl-0.9.7a-43.8

ERROR: InterWorx-CP could not be installed.

Help would be appreciated!

Can you open a ticket and provide all of your pertinent details please and we’ll get it checked out.

Chris

Chris, I appreciate that, but I have the computer as a testserver on my local network. Only once I get this working will I set this server live.

Could you walk me through it?
tnx

I have installed centos anew and now get this message:

transaction check error: file /usr/lib/libapr-0.so.0 from install of apr-0.9.6-1.rhe4x.iworx conflicts with file from package apr-0.9.4-24.5.c4.1

Could you paste the output of:

• uname -a
  • cat /etc/redhat-release

and your entire bash session from the point where you started the installer to the error?

Chris