custom skel templates

Hello,

Theres a few lines of stuff that that I put in all /etc/httpd/conf.d/domain.com.conf and in their html dir such as WEB-INF with starter web.xml and classes.

Is there a way I can safely modify the skel templates to add these entries, directories and files?

Thanks!

At the moment no, they are embedded in the PHP code but we do need to abstract this out so you can edit them. I’ll open a bug to that affect and we’ll get it extracted.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Any chance to the the skel system extracted so that I can customize how accounts get setup?

Thanks!

Any chance to the the skel system extracted so that I can customize how accounts get setup?

This will be in 1.10.0 or 2.0. I’ve made the change already but it’s batched with a ton of other changes as well slated for >= 1.10.0.

Chris

This is in 2.0.0 and is:

/home/interworx/etc/vhost-base.conf

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thanks, I am just getting to this… year or so later.

Does this file: /home/interworx/etc/vhost-base.conf get updated everytime interworx is updated?

[quote=kipper3d;13929]Hello Chris,

Thanks, I am just getting to this… year or so later.

Does this file: /home/interworx/etc/vhost-base.conf get updated everytime interworx is updated?[/quote]

Chris can correct me if I’m wrong, but no this would not be updated unless something changed to require a change to the default (and all other) vhost config files. And in that case the update script would probably write the new info to to the skel file (and regular vhost configs) rather than overwrite the file itself