Debug on after 4.2.0

Hi,

I’m using v4.2.0 VPS, and ever since the first upgrade to this version I’ve been seeing debug messages instead of standard error messages. Every instance of “debug” in my iworx.ini is set to “0”, except for the following:

[log]
debug=“1”

Is this the one causing this issue? If not, how do I correct this?

Thanks,

Nick

What RPM Version are you currently on?

(Can be found in NodeWorx > Server > Settings)

4.2.0-266

Thanks!

Hmm… well today I have installed 3 v machines with interworx using that rpm and none are doing it. All of those machines are:

[log]
debug=“1”

In the [iworx] section we’ve got the following:

debug=“0”
debug_api_client=“0”
debug_exec=“0”
debug_sql=“0”
debug_templates=“0”

Have you tried service iworx restart to check that it aint anything funny left over from the update?

Thanks EW. It doesn’t happen very often. That makes it not a big bother, but difficult to test. It’s been happening ever since the first 4.2.0 RPM came out. I don’t know if the VPS version is particularly different than the “normal” version, or if that has anything to do with it.

I have not restarted iworx since the 266 RPM – will try that.

Cheers,

Nick

Hi Nick

The VPS edition is nothing different, just can be run on a VPS license if you get your licenses/VPS from an authorised reseller :wink:

I know Paul pushed an update to the 266 rpm after I flagged something last night, but that was only something that was affecting new installs, so shouldn’t be an issue for what you’re experiencing.

Best thing would be when it next happens, send a screenshot and ticket to the guys at Iworx and I’m sure they’ll have a look :slight_smile: