Demo? Screenshots? Anything...

We’re going to be buying a new server next week and we’re currently looking at which control panel we want to use.

I came across this site and was hoping to find a demo of the software, so I can try it out and see if it is actually any good. It seems you’ve taken it down and give no estimate on when it will be back. So I figured screenshots would be the next best thing. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I can’t find those either.

I’m really not all that interested in having to install the whole thing just to try it out and see if I like it enough to use it. Any ideas on what I can do? There’s no chance I’m going to buy it “blind”…

First of all, our appologies about the invonvenience of the demo being down.

The screenshot page is located here:

http://www.interworx.com/products/iworx-cp/screenshots

The link to this will be more prominent in the next website update and if this page doesn’t show something you want to see, I’ll create custom ones for you, just ask.

Dan,

You can also get a single domain test license if you’d like by emailing sales@interworx.com with:

Name, Email, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Company

[QUOTE=IWorx-Greg;10506]Dan,

You can also get a single domain test license if you’d like by emailing sales@interworx.com with:

Name, Email, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Company[/QUOTE]
Greg, Dan already said this. :wink:

I’m really not all that interested in having to install the whole thing just to try it out and see if I like it enough to use it.
May be you should offer the demo too in addition to the free single domain license.

There’s no chance I’m going to buy it “blind”…
I guess you can buy it “blind”. :wink: Really, don’t give up on this without trying/seeing it. It’s definitely a better panel. (version 3 is due out soon with more features)

[quote=tiger;10511]
May be you should offer the demo too in addition to the free single domain license.[/quote]

We do normally offer an online demo, but the server that we run it on is down at the moment. We will bring it back when we can.

[quote=Dan C;10501]We’re going to be buying a new server next week and we’re currently looking at which control panel we want to use.

I came across this site and was hoping to find a demo of the software, so I can try it out and see if it is actually any good. It seems you’ve taken it down and give no estimate on when it will be back. So I figured screenshots would be the next best thing. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I can’t find those either.

I’m really not all that interested in having to install the whole thing just to try it out and see if I like it enough to use it. Any ideas on what I can do? There’s no chance I’m going to buy it “blind”…[/quote]

Dan you don’t know me from beans, but let me say I have used Plesk, Ensim Pro and cPanel in the past and I can tell you the InterWorx control panel is so much better than those I have used.

There are some missing items I had on the other panels I miss, but from what I understand those will be added in and MORE with the upcoming Version 3.0.

Take this for what it is worth, but also understand, if this CP wasn’t better than the others in so many ways, I wouldn’t be here either!

NOTE: The demo will be back up very soon, as in next week at the latest.

Chris

Chris - any news on the demo it is now the 26th ?

It’s the 27th now here :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

I surrender!! Sorry it’s taken so long. It’s back up and if it’s not for you then DNS may still be doing its thing.

The new location is: https://208.69.124.11:2443/nodeworx (/siteworx)

Chris

It (DNS) works for me.

And still the web site says:

The online demo is currently undergoing maintenance and will be down for an indefinite period of time.

We’re republishing the site later this week or early next and that will go away. Look for other additions and minor changes as well.

Was working fine for me earlier to day and just tried again and works fine from Texas.

DNS does wierd things sometimes, should workfor everyone by morning though.

The site has been fixed and the demo should be up and running now! :slight_smile:

Noticied that you have removed the message from the site.

But the demo isn’t working (times out). No problem with the dns, but the pings time out. Guessing it’s a temporary issue.

No problem with interworx.com though.

Sorry Guys,

The demo doesn’t work yet.

Gr,

John

It works now.

This is really weird the demo has worked perfectly for me everytime I have tried it.