domxml

Please note this module uses domxml and curl functions, which I have found is not always enabled. Try running phpinfo() and searching the output for the domxml and curl; if these are not enabled this module will not work.

I am trying to use a Drupal module and the developer tells me this is why it doesn’t work. I know curl is installed. How do I enable domxml?

Does something need to be recompiled or is there an RPM I need to install? If I do this will it harm InterWorx?

Tim

yum install php-domxml

should do it Tim.

Chris

Does something need to be recompiled or is there an RPM I need to install?

You may always check the yum interworx repository.

For example you’d do :

yum list php-domxml

and then check whether it exists in the interworx yum repository or it already installed or nothing

[root@padawan html]# yum list php-domxml
Gathering header information file(s) from server(s)
Server: CentOS 3.3 - Addons
Server: CentOS 3.3 - Base
Server: CentOS 3.3 - Extras
Server: InterWorx-CP - CentOS 3.3
Server: InterWorx-CP - Generic
Server: CentOS 3.3 - Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Looking in Available Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
php-domxml                          i386   4.3.9-101.iworx          interworx-cp-cos3x

Looking in Installed Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to whom it may help

Pascal

thanks guys, works like a charm. I thought that I was going to have to recompile curl or something from wthe way he was talking. I installed it and it didn’t work right away but then I reloaded httpd and it works like a charm.

Question for Chris: I thought that all .iworx rpm’s were installed by default?

Anywah as long as it works I’m happy.

Tim

Question for Chris: I thought that all .iworx rpm’s were installed by default?

No, we install a nice base but not all RPMs we provide are installed. This usually only applies to extraneous extensions.

Chris

Php5

Is there a release of domxml for php5 ?