Enable/Disable CGI Access

In NodeWorx editing SiteWorx account there is no way to change the CGI access. I may be missing something, but I have been able to manually enable CGI Access on an account that I did not give access for when creating by edit that sites apache config file (the virtual host). Although doing it manually doesn’t change the “No” to a “Yes” in the edit SiteWorx view, but it does enable it.

I’m sure there is a reason for not enabling this in NodeWorx, but I couldn’t think of one so I thought I would post :slight_smile:

• Justin

Agreed. I’ve noticed this too. Also to be able to turn it OFF of a client installs bad (insecure) scripts.

Also, how about changint the IP address an account is stored on? As I understand it, this is a matter of editing three or four configuration files. If a client wants to upgrade to SSL he or she needs to move to a static IP.

Agreed. I’ve noticed this too. Also to be able to turn it OFF of a client installs bad (insecure) scripts.

Also, how about changint the IP address an account is stored on? As I understand it, this is a matter of editing three or four configuration files. If a client wants to upgrade to SSL he or she needs to move to a static IP.

Agreed, agreed and agreed. I’ll open bugs (if they aren’t already) on all of these.

Chris