Error Laravel after MariaDB updated

Sorry, I didn’t receive the message notification and we discovered the problem. The Client had a system made in Laravel with an old version of it, after the upgrade of mariadb, some requests were changed, with that, it was necessary for the client to update the version of the laravel that was being used and, of course, to improve the programmed system . The system is about 4 years old, so it is an old programming that affected the operation. Unfortunately, I forced the client to update the system’s programming so that everything works again, and that was done and solved the problem.

The most difficult was to explain that the update happens automatically and that we have no control over when the update will come out. But I told him that if he cares about the security of his system, he needs to update and improve the system constantly.

Thank you very much for your excellent support.

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

We will need more details on the issue to help. Confirmation on the error your getting and what happened between when it worked and now. Did it start happening after a mysql or mariadb update? Or possibly a migration.