failover for cluster manager

I want to start using the interworx-cp in combination with clustering.

Is there yet any information when the failover system for the cluster manager is available to keep the downtime as short as possible?

Is it possible to get a dedicated mail and a dedicated database server in combination with the clustering option?

Gr
John

Is there yet any information when the failover system for the cluster manager is available to keep the downtime as short as possible?

There’s no hard release date John, but as we get closer we’ll starting trickling the info.

The dedicated mail/db is coming as well, but again there’s no ETA.

We’ll probably have some bits of the above (possibly) in the next release but this hasn’t been finalized.

Chris

[SIZE=2]Chris,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]thank you for your answer.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I will start using InterWorx-CP and when it is available start using it.[/SIZE]

Chris the dedicated mail/db could be used in the cluster environment ? in combinaison of ?

I mean, yet the cluster manager act as the database server, if tomorrow it will not, the hardware needs for the cluster manager will not be the same :slight_smile:

Only to have an idea at what should be possible to do in a short futur. That will really help to choose the good hardware to buy.

Thanks

Pascal

This won’t be in the next release Pascal so it won’t change tomorrow, it will be a bit still so don’t worry about the hardware requirements changing quickly.

Chris