Feature requests

I Just realized that the forums for feature requests are closed and that you expect me to be part of a social network in order to sign into the Interworks Ideas? wtf?

So here is an idea: Let me use my login I already have created with you and I will tell you some great ideas :wink:

[QUOTE=mdeinhardt;25917]I Just realized that the forums for feature requests are closed and that you expect me to be part of a social network in order to sign into the Interworks Ideas? wtf?

So here is an idea: Let me use my login I already have created with you and I will tell you some great ideas ;-)[/QUOTE]

Itā€™s a simple one click login mateā€¦ Not sure what script they use but I dowt they can ā€œconnect it to the forumā€ and the reason they removed the forum section is that itā€™s clearer how many people want it and if itā€™s added to a bug tracker or what.

I get the forum being closed (the idea section does make much more sense), but I donā€™t get the social network part. I simply hate them and am not going to join those only to share ideas on a business oriented site.

Well maybe you can give a few ideas to feedback [at] Interworx.com then please :slight_smile: