Foward a siteworx account to a reseler one

Hello,

I need to integrate an existing siteworx account as a domain of an reseler account.

Indeed, one of my client will host 10 accounts and would like that his first one, already created and hosted by carat, become the first hosted domain n his reseler plan

How can I move his siteworx account in his reseler account ?

Thanks
Pascal

There is no easy way to do this Pascal. We’ll be adding in higher level reseller mgmt features to handle cases like this. If you’d like to open a ticket I can try to manually do this but it’s simply a stopgap measure.

Chris

Chris

Is there the import functions in the reseler panel ?
May I backup a full account then import it from the reseler Account ?

I have more and more clients that would like to sell my webhosting plan but also have their own account in the reseler accounts

I know you never give an ETA, and I understand, but what could I say to all my customers who like to buy a reseler account and have their own accounts in it ?

(heu when I say it is more and more it is only 3-4 clients)

Thanks

Pascal

Yes, the import interface is available for resellers. You could backup a SiteWorx account and import it into the reseller.

Chris

I did it, and it worked great. Just to let you know

But now I have a new questions :

How to backup a reseler account. Not the reseler’s siteworx account, but the reseler account himself. Indeed, I plan to change my box to a new one, and I’ll need to backup all siteworx accounts but also all reseler accounts. The best solutions would be to be able to backup the reseler account with all their sitexorx account.
Is it possible ?
What would be the best solution ?

thanks

Pascal

There is no reseller-bundler at this time Pascal so the best solution would be to get the new box online and just be careful about importing each account so it goes to the right reseller.

Chris

Ok what you mean is that if I import each account, all siteworx accounts owned by the reseller will go to this reseller and if I import the reseler account, it will be defined as a reseler account ?

So does it means that I have to first import the reseler account, then the resler’s siteworx account ?

Pascal

There is no reseller export / import at all. You’ll have to manually create the resellers and then import accounts into them.

Chris

ok thanks Chris