Head Includes

G’Day All,

Think of this request as a friendly FOSS issue and your help, a service to the community!

When I setup centos.candishosting.com.cn, I copied the HEADER.html and HEADER.imags directories to every sub directoy.

Now with FC8 seeded to mirrors today and open on Thursday, I am finally getting around to doing the same for the first and only Fedora mirror in China:

fedora.candishosting.com.cn

However whenever I put in directives in the conf.d conf fragment that belongs to this domain like:

<Directory /home/fedoraca/fedora.candishosting.com.cn/html>
AllowOverride none
Options Indexes
IndexIgnore README .htaccess *.bak *~ lost+found
IndexOptions +SuppressDescription +FoldersFirst
HeaderName /home/fedoraca/fedora.candishosting.com.cn/html/HEADER.html
</Directory>

No matter what I do, the headers don’t appear at any level. Remove these directives as I have now and the single copy I have in the root HTML directory works.

I really don’t want to have to copy to every sub directory in the 300+GB of data that there is coming. And I can get it to work with Vanilla CentOS 4.5, but not this macine that has Interworx on it.

Help! Deadline approaching! :-\

Cheers,
Richard.
www.utilitycomputing.com.cn

Wow - 30 reads and no responses…? I thought we were all Linux geeks and hosting experts here?

I can still make this work fine on normal CentOS 4.5 and apache, but continued tests on the interworx 3.0.3 keep failing…

:frowning:

Hi Richard,

There’s nothing particularly special about the apache install with InterWorx, so this is very confusing. Are there any errors at all in the /var/log/httpd/error_log, or in the /home/<user>/var/<domain>/logs/error.log when those options are enabled?

Paul