I’m assuming that there was some sort of horde update that was automatically installed through Interworx, but for some reason or another http://www.<anydomain>.com/webmail is giving off permission denied errors. Example avaliable at http://www.sliqua.com/webmail.
We have not seen any updates today, nor in fact since the 13th Jan '06. I would guess that this is down to an issue with /etc/http/conf.d/iworx.conf (or similar) which is where the ‘aliases’ are controlled, however I would presonally recommend opening a support ticket.
Hope this Helps.
Yeah, I just realized that as well and have just submitted a support ticket.
I used cPanel with Horde, and i used to get EXACTLY the same thing - only i didn’t care because i never used it… I’d send an email or support ticket to the webmail dudes…
For those who are interested, we were able to resolve Alex’s problem. It turned out to be a few stray entries in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf and in /usr/local/interworx/lib/horde/.htaccess. After removing those, and restarting Apache, Horde was working properly again.