How about a sub forum for IWorx themes?

IWorx 4.5 looks very nice, great work!

I just thought I would put this suggestion out there and see what the IWorx team and users think - why not change the forum order a little bit which would make it much easier and clearer to navigate.

I remember the first time I heard of IWorx, I visited the website and checked the forum out - it didnt seem to have any structure at all and was hard to navigate.

The structure I think would be easier and also more friendly to new users is:

-General InterWorx-CP Info
—Announcements
—Inquries

-Modifications (or something like that, maybe call it Customization?)
—IWorx API
—Hacks and Tricks
—Themes and Styling

-NodeWorx
—General Discussion
—Feature Requests
—Bugs

-SiteWorx
—General Discussion
—Feature Requests
—Bugs

Opinions?

EDIT: Opps, posted in wrong forum!

I like it, and I think we will use it!

Great! Maybe a private area as well for registered users?

It is done!

Looks much easier to navigate

edit: meant to say - why dont the iWorx team use sticky posts more? I have seen quite a few posts that would make good ones but they are never used.

What sort of forum do you think the private area should be for?

why dont the iWorx team use sticky posts more? I have seen quite a few posts that would make good ones but they are never used.

In the past there was never really a forum moderator, just devs checking the forums in the little spare time they have (they are quite busy people). I will try to keep an eye out for post worth stickying.

if you are looking for a mod :stuck_out_tongue:

I would help moderate as well, although these forums aren’t super busy anymore and everyone that post is polite. Also, spam isn’t really an issue. So seems like moderation isn’t really necessary.