InterWorx 2.0 Released!

Works like a charm. Not sure why I didn’t notice that when I was poking around. :slight_smile:

That worked, but why does NodeWorx not need login.php, but SiteWorx still has it?

it isn’t required and will be going away in the next release. It may still function if you use it (login.php) in SiteWorx.

Chris

What about the rest. I would like to customize /home/username/dir and /home/username/domain.com/

/etc/skel = /home/username SKEL
/home/interworx/etc/skel = /home/username/domain.com SKEL

“skel” httpd.conf file for each domain is in /home/interworx/etc/vhost-base.conf

Chris

Guys, this is a wonderfull update !!!
I’m already playing around with all of these :smiley:

I may as well add my two cents here: Kick but release, guys :slight_smile:

Thanks for the Skel info Chris.

I have run into problems with my 64bit server. I have posted a ticket yestarday and hope you’ve had a chance to look into it. Ticket number is DKV-65024

I fixed the ioncube so it was 64bit and fixed the permissions, but theres more problems as I have listed in the ticket:

Also, having cgi issues with a customer as well - appears some of the newer accounts have different conf configurations regarding cgi. May contact you about this again after interworx is working properly.

Thanks!

One more skel question… (sorry)

/etc/skel is empty. So if i add usr/java/j2sdk it will add this in /home/username/usr/java/j2sdk?

What about tomcat directory in /home/usrname/domain.com/

I was wondering if there is a demo for the reseller interface? I am not seeing how resellers login.

You would need to create a reseller account in NodeWorx and then use the reseller information you created to login to NodeWorx.

Hey hey guys : so good…

Ok as usual my question will concern the API :-p

Is there a new var in the API to enable by default the scriptworx in a siteworx account ?

Very good job as usual. FR language will be there tomorrow

Also, about my request <<< HERE >>> did you change the burstable option management ? and the follow-up of going beyond of bandwidth ? like send an email alert to the server admin? etc…

Pascal

Also, about my request <<< HERE >>> did you change the burstable option management ? and the follow-up of going beyond of bandwidth ? like send an email alert to the server admin? etc…

No, not yet Pascal. We haven’t forgotten, we just haven’t gotten there yet.

Paul

Is there a new var in the API to enable by default the scriptworx in a siteworx account?

No, not yet, currently it defaults to “on” if the account is created via the API. Stay tuned for these at more API updates in the near future.

Paul

Quote:

No, not yet Pascal. We haven’t forgotten, we just haven’t gotten there yet.

Paul

Lol, no pbm you already did a lot :slight_smile:

Quote:
Is there a new var in the API to enable by default the scriptworx in a siteworx account?

No, not yet, currently it defaults to “on” if the account is created via the API. Stay tuned for these at more API updates in the near future.

Paul

Sure :slight_smile:

Pascal

/etc/skel is empty. So if i add usr/java/j2sdk it will add this in /home/username/usr/java/j2sdk?

useradd should do the copying, yes.

What about tomcat directory in /home/usrname/domain.com/

it will get copied from the interworx skel dir.

Chris

Same question, and I’m sure you’ll give me the same answer, but let me try :

Is there an API for creating Reseller Account ? :cool: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Pascal

Here is the French translation of InterWorx-cp 2.0.3-3

If you have some french customer it may help you

Pascal

hello

In this file: /home/interworx/etc/vhost-base.conf

there is <<DOMAIN>> variable. Is there one for username?
<<USERNAME>>?

Thanks

No, do you need it available?

Any ETA on the tutorial regarding jailed shells? I’m still loving the 2.0.x release :wink:

Paul,

I’ll get you going here, it’s not terribly difficult to make your system work with the jailing system.

AS ROOT:

1. create a /chroot directory

mkdir /chroot
chmod 711 /chroot

1. stop all services that are using resoruces on /home. You can use the lsof command to see what services have open resources on /home. You’ll at least have to stop the iworx and httpd services and perhaps more depending on your system.

2. Once you’ve stopped all services using files on /home you need to move /home into the /chroot directory. so just do:

cd /
mv /home /chroot
chmod 711 /home/chroot

1. Finally, symlink /home to /chroot/home so your paths still jive

cd /
ln -fs /chroot/home home

1. At this point the dir structure will support jailing. When you hit the shell user page in NodeWorx, InterWorx-CP will generate the rest of the needed jailing directories in /chroot so just go to the shell user page now.

2. Once hitting the shell user page you should see /chroot/bin, /chroot/etc and so on. You should also see jk_chrootsh in the shell list. Choosing this shell will jail any shell user to the /chroot directory.

That should be it Paul. Since moving around of major directories (/home) is needed we didn’t make IWorx-CP do this by default. Let me konw if you have any issues at all.

Chris