Language file

Already several days busy translating the language file to dutch (194kb… pfff)… And I see some lines that ponders my mind.

NOCworx ? OptiGold ? SLA’s ?

Is NOCworx an add-on (or planned)? And is it a real Frontend for a network ops center?

OptiGold ? No idea what this is supposed to be.

SLA? I asume you mean a service level agreement. How is this implemented into InterWorx ?

p.s.: With updates to InterWorx, is there any info what the changes are to the language file? So I can keep it updated. Also, when finished with the translation, I’ll send it to you guys if wanted. (doubt there are any other dutch users so far, but hey… who knows).

NOCworx ? OptiGold ? SLA’s ?

Is NOCworx an add-on (or planned)? And is it a real Frontend for a network ops center?

OptiGold ? No idea what this is supposed to be.

SLA? I asume you mean a service level agreement. How is this implemented into InterWorx ?

Many of these strings aren’t used by the software and are there from legacy development warp3. NOCWorx was planned and developed but has since stopped development and the rest are just not used at all.

p.s.: With updates to InterWorx, is there any info what the changes are to the language file? So I can keep it updated. Also, when finished with the translation, I’ll send it to you guys if wanted. (doubt there are any other dutch users so far, but hey… who knows).

We’ll be revamping the lang setup soon (don’t worry, we’ll be using anything you provide long term) and we’ll have a better system for collaborating with contributors as well.

Chris

Ok, Already saw several items that didn’t ‘make sense’ with SiteWorx (Blade/Switch managment etc). Although I was hoping NOCWorX was a planned add-on :slight_smile: Something in the line of Nagios etc.

Sago/AllManaged uses NocWorx (my.sagonet.com my.nocworx.com) but they are the only ones I know of who deployed it when the offered it. It’s not like Nagios, no. Just a php customer interfece to work with ModernBill for billing and ordering add ons like backup storage, and ordering for resellers and link to a support desk. As Chris said they’ve since stopped developing it.

[SIZE=2]Warp3, did you ever finish the translation?[/SIZE]

Warp3, do you still working with this translations ?? ( ff pushen ) :slight_smile:

lol :wink: (idee om er samen aan te werken?)

ja jij zegt het ik dacht het :slight_smile: maar dan wel verdergaan waar warp3 gestopt is .

Sorry foks, some dutch here :stuck_out_tongue:

Als jullie nog even kunnen wachten? Ik heb het bijna af…:slight_smile:

Stiekemerd en niks aan ons vertellen h? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Het is dat er toevallig langs kwam hierzo anders never nooit gezien (kom hier eigenlijk zelden).

Had ook al enige tijd geleden via WHT een PM gehad van ene Sander- over de dutch interworx versie, de halve versie die ik had gemaakt (en op dat moment mee bezig was) was al een behoorlijke tijd geleden verloren gegaan door een laptop crash en daarna eigenlijk niet meer opnieuw aan begonnen.

Hmmm jammer… maarja, rone heet het bijna af :slight_smile:

shame on you :slight_smile: backupies maken hoor :slight_smile: maar we wachten wel even op Rone, ben je al klaar ermee Rone, wil niet jagen hoor , maar ben graag op de hoogte :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Gezien overige werkzaamheden waar ik niet in zijn geheel onderuit kan komen zal het denk ik nog zo’n klein weekje in beslag nemen.:smiley: Incl. schaaf en plamuurwerk om onze fijne taal passend te krijgen.

Ben je al wat verder met de nederlandse vertaling Rone?