license time problem

Hello there

Some one please help me I got interworx license and I’ll install interworx in my vps with Os Centos 5 32 bit. But when I added my license on the interworx control panel then I got error :confused:

[STATUS] Go! InterWorx
[STATUS] License Key Setup...
[STATUS] Validating license information... 
[ERROR] The clock skew between this machine and the license server is  too great. Please confirm that the date and time are set correctly.
[ERROR] License validation failed.
[ERROR] Activation Failed

Some please help me.

[QUOTE=umarmalik;23319]Hello there

Some one please help me I got interworx license and I’ll install interworx in my vps with Os Centos 5 32 bit. But when I added my license on the interworx control panel then I got error :confused:

[STATUS] Go! InterWorx
[STATUS] License Key Setup...
[STATUS] Validating license information... 
[ERROR] The clock skew between this machine and the license server is  too great. Please confirm that the date and time are set correctly.
[ERROR] License validation failed.
[ERROR] Activation Failed

Some please help me.[/QUOTE]

Hi!

The first step would be to check the date and time is correct on your system (setup and use NTP to keep this in check) and that your timezone is set correctly.

Once you are sure these settings are correct, try running the activation again.

Jon

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk!

[QUOTE=hacman;23332]Hi!

The first step would be to check the date and time is correct on your system (setup and use NTP to keep this in check) and that your timezone is set correctly.

Once you are sure these settings are correct, try running the activation again.

Jon

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk![/QUOTE]

Can you tell me, How can I do this. Any tutorial.
And Thanks for you response :slight_smile: Appreciated.

As always, google is your friend.

How did you resolve this umarmalik?

Hi adancmackey

I would think ntp was installed using yum or time/date manually set, but ntp is the better solution.

Many thanks

John