Mass Account Transfer Fails (set archive failed, Backup provided was empty)

I’m attempting to transfer my accounts from an old VPS to my new server without any luck. All of the accounts, not matter how big or small, fail to import due to the following error (obviously with various filenames):

, , , set archive failed, Backup provided was empty : /tmp/cpbwE7EEE..tgz

The one thing that sticks out at me is the file extension ("…tgz" instead of “.tgz”). Has anyone else run into this?

Thank you,
Chris

The problem seems to have resolved itself. ??? I now have a new problem with one of the accounts I’m importing and have submitted a trouble ticket.

An error occurred while importing a slave domain : ########.net, No subdomains found, Uncaught IWorx_Exception_DbUtil: DB Error: already exists INSERT INTO redirect_domains (redirect_id,, A system error has occurred. Please try your request again in a few minutes., If the error persists, please contact support.

Chris

How you solved the problem?
I’ve the same problem is occurring, but unfortunately still does not work. I can not import between two Interworx

, , , set archive failed, Backup provided was empty : /tmp/cpbwE7EEE…tgz

Hi balazs85

I’m not too sure if it relates to the same issue, but currently been tested in beta is correct backup download.

I’m thinking it might be the same issue been connected to transfer but I seriously could be entirely wrong.

Many thanks

John

Dear d2d4j,

I have a VPS with Interworx, and customers and accounts, with resellers. would like to transfer everything to another VPS which is also used Interworx

Data access are good (host, root login, password)

Query Acconts - This is good, I see all users and account, resellers.

Import, and this is error:
IN PROGRESS
Creating Remote Backup
FAILURE
, , , set archive failed, Backup provided was empty : /tmp/cpbSXuEnH…tgz
This is by all users

Hi balazs85

Many thanks, and I would suggest you open a support ticket to let IW see what’s happening.

I only posted as there is mention of backup download been corrected in beta and wondered if it was the same issue, but as your help is needed now, I would open a support ticket.

I hope that helps and sorry if I caused any confusion

Many thanks

John

There’s one week until the customers have to migrate to the new VPS. Until then, have to resolve somehow.

Unfortunately VPS server uptime, so I’m not directly Interworx client, so the support is only available from reseller.
The reseller has not yet responded to the trouble ticket fixed.

Worst case, each user must manually importing, but it is very time-consuming and unpleasant :slight_smile:

My Interworx CP with Beta:

[TABLE=“class: iw-table iw-w-full, width: 1625”]
[TR=“class: row1 ruler”]
[TD=“class: iw-w-m nowrap”]InterWorx Version:[/TD]
[TD]InterWorx-CP v5.0.15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR=“class: row2 ruler, bgcolor: #EEEEEE”]
[TD=“class: iw-w-m nowrap”][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Distribution:[/TD]
[TD]CentOS release 6.5 (Final)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR=“class: row2 ruler”]
[TD]Operating System:[/TD]
[TD]Linux 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64 (SMP)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE=“class: iw-table iw-w-full, width: 1608”]
[TD=“class: iw-w-m nowrap”]InterWorx-CP verzi?:[/TD]
[TD]InterWorx-CP v5.0.15 [Korl?tlan Domain] VPS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD=“class: iw-w-m nowrap”][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Disztrib?ci?:[/TD]
[TD]CentOS release 6.5 (Final)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Oper?ci?s rendszer:[/TD]
[TD]Linux 2.6.32-431.23.3.el6.x86_64 (SMP)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hi balaxs85

Many thanks, and I appreciate what your saying, which I would hope your reseller has opened a support ticket with IW

I’m also thinking perhaps though, you may not have sufficient rights to make certain changes even if they were posted sorry.

I would contact your reseller again and ask for an update if they have not yet responded.

I hope you get it resolved very quickly

Many thanks

John

Hi Balazs85

I hope you don’t mind, but I was thinking about your post and wondered if it might be a language issue.

I have tried the mass import for IW-CP to IW-CP and it worked lovely (please note the failure of 1 client is becauseof how we set it up and I would expect it to fail tp be honest, just wnted to try it as I was doing the test).

I would try setting your language to English, and run again.

It might not be the issue, but as my test worked, it would suggest that there is no issue with the mass import function in english.

Also, as a side note, I would not advise running your server in Beta, as Beta has the potential for unforseen issues or weakness, which I woul dhave posted earlier, but I use Tapatalk a lot, and I did not see your picture sorry.

I hope it helps a little and sorry if I am wrong

Many thanks

John

Hi,

thank you, but now Unable to connect over SSH :frowning:

Querying the user has not successfully

Hi balazs85

I’m sorry, it’s sounds as though you have more going on then.

Have you restarted your vps, checked logs to see if ssh is running and reason for ssh failure.

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

We got this issue resolved – if anyone ever sees anything similar pop up, ensure openssh-clients is installed on all machines:

yum install openssh-clients