New acount email

As long as I’m on a roll here, how about a “New Account Created” email sent out when a SiteWorx account is created for a user sent both to the NodeWorx admin and the client.

This really should be handled at the billing / client management level. For the nodeworx user with a single box and no billing system this would be helpful but we’re really targeting iworx-cp as a component in a larger system. MB / Drams / ClientExec etc are really the ones to be e-mailing since they have all pertinent data including customer names etc.

Chris

Understood, and I figured it’s probably low on your list, but it would be nice anyway. I’m working with Drams getting it set up and am not sure if it will allow me to send out a mail when the custoner orders the account and again when it gets set up (turning off auto provisionong of new accounts so I can approve them manually to minilize abuse). It may do this anyway, I’m still exploring it’s vast featires. Anyway, it’s just a thought.

Understood, and I figured it’s probably low on your list, but it would be nice anyway. I’m working with Drams getting it set up and am not sure if it will allow me to send out a mail when the custoner orders the account and again when it gets set up (turning off auto provisionong of new accounts so I can approve them manually to minilize abuse). It may do this anyway, I’m still exploring it’s vast featires. Anyway, it’s just a thought.

It should, but honestly I’m not ultra-familiar with DRAMS, at least on a daily usage level. MB allows this (welcome + activation email) so I’d assume DRAMS would.

Chris

I’ll keep looking. This software is a lot more complicated than I ever expected, but that’s good because it’s flexible too.

Tim