New Face @ InterWorx-CP

I’d like to announce that Tim Ryberg is the newest member to the InterWorx-CP team. He’s been a staple on this forum since its inception and he’s going to continue his work on the boards here as well as lend his expertise to the product directly.

We’d like to offcially welcome him to the team :slight_smile:

Oh, and now he can take the disclaimer out of his sig. haha.

Chris

now he can take the disclaimer out of his sig.

No room for error now, Timmah :slight_smile:

Congrats! Glad it’s official.

Regards,

JB

Glad to hear, Tim has helped me and many others on serveral occasions :smiley:

Thanks for the welcome, Chris and everybody. Glad to be here :slight_smile:

As Chris said I’ve been here on the forums since the very beginning of them (almost exactly two years now) helping out users and writing docs. I’ve done some freelance work for them in the past, and unofficially consulted with them on things where someone’s memory slipped them :wink:

I’ve enjoyed my dealings with the guys over the past two years and have been growing more and more dissalousioned with my existing job. When the offer came the other day to come aboard officially, I really couldn’t say no :wink:

Starting next week I will be writing Docs and then helping out with the website and other things. Eventually I’ll be helping with tickets when I get my feet wet a bit more. I’ve already had a lot of influence on InterWorx – I think I hold the record for features requested actually added – but now it’ll be a bit more direct. I’m not a programmer, I’m a user, and I think that gives me a bit of a different perspective than the rest of the guys at times. And, of course, I’ll continue posting here on the forums, only now in an official capacity.

And as for the disclaimer – this is the second time Chris has mentioned it, and Socheat did too :wink: – It’s sort of moot now since I’ve registered a new forums handle with a totally new sig :slight_smile: A shame to loose my postcount and low user number, though :wink: I think I was #3

Some of you may be wondering what I’m gonna do about my existing docs. Part of the agreement I have with Chris is that the bulk of the FAQ will be added to the official documentation site where it should get more exposure.

The rest of it I’m not sure about, but there are no plans to take down the site I have it on or anything like that.

I look forward to serving all of you :slight_smile:

congrats Tim and IWorx :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

H?h? congrats Tim

Very happy for you :-p

Pascal

Thanks Pascal :slight_smile: Of course, you know what this means don’t you? After two years of going head to head you’re gonna surpass me in my forums post count because I registered a new nickname :wink:

ha ha ha

Don’t count your posts. The main difference between yours and mine is yours are answers and mine are questions :-p

Yes you right I ask a lot of questions than you :slight_smile:

I’m definitly the french guy who like the iworx team and has tried to sell iworx every where in france. But bnetween my hosting activity, my IT job, and now the creation of a new business model/plan I really didn’t have time to pass more time here for helping people

Well, hope you enjoy and be sure to have some news from me ASAP, I’m steal sure there is a business here for this CP (sylog SA)

Best luck

Pascal

Someone else recently told me the same thing :wink:

Yes you right I ask a lot of questions than you :slight_smile:

I’m definitly the french guy who like the iworx team and has tried to sell iworx every where in france. But bnetween my hosting activity, my IT job, and now the creation of a new business model/plan I really didn’t have time to pass more time here for helping people

Well, hope you enjoy and be sure to have some news from me ASAP, I’m steal sure there is a business here for this CP (sylog SA)

Good Luck with your endeavours!

It’s been an interesting two weeks since I came on staff here but also very rewarding. You guys have NO IDEA what happens behind the scenes here. I had some idea from talking to the guys but I have still been suprised at how much goes on. This has been a hobby of mine for two years now, and now I am making money from that hobby – does it get any better than that? :wink:

Congrats Tim…

When are you guys goingto start selling stock?

Thanks, bluesin, it means a lot that my new position has been so readily accepted in the community :slight_smile:

As for the stock question . . . I’ll leave that for Chris, but I’m not sure an LLC is allowed to sell stock :slight_smile: