No File Manager?!?

I was extremely dissapointed to find out that InterWorx/SiteWorx did NOT even have a File Manager, not even a simple way to get to and edit files.

I have a server with SAGONet.com, and upgraded from WebMin which had a File Manager.

Before that I had a reseller account somewhere else, which used CPanel also with a File Manager.

Not even a way to specify which index files to look for (DirectoryIndex), when setting up an account/website!

So even with InterWorx I still have to use Telnet, SSH or Puttit and manually edit files.

Geez Louise!

So even with InterWorx I still have to use Telnet, SSH or Puttit and manually edit files.

Geez Louise!

Hi Louise,

(I kid)

Rest assured that there will be a file manager in an upcoming SiteWorx release. We’re aware this is a valuable feature to many people, so it’s very high on the list of features to be added.

Thanks for the feedback,

Paul

Hi Paul, it’s Louise again (Just kidding)

Anyways I am thrilled to hear that a File Manager is on it’s way.

When is it expected to be released?

Anyways there are quite a few things missing from CPanel, which was very useful for my websites and customers, that I am thinking about obtaining a license and switching.

I will list the missing features, I and my customers thought was invaluable in seperate threads in the SiteWorx - Feature Request Forum, so they can be addressed and discussed individually.

Thanks

InterWorx now has a file manager

I sure like the new File Manager, thanks!!!

But when are we going to see it in InterWorx, right now it’s “only” available in SiteWorx, which means I still I have to keep and use my Telnet SSH program to do edit fx. root httpd files.