I’m getting the error; “? Pointer domain exists.”
This while trying to add a domain pointing to a secondary domain.
Oke the following has happend;
- I created a secondary domain A
- I changed some e-mail boxes of this domain A
- I removed secondary domain A
- I created a secondary domain B
- I created a pointer domain A which points to domain B
- Then I got the error message
- I went back to InterWorx and checked the zonefiles where I found that domain A was listed, but domain status was empty
- I removed domain A in the zonefile overview hoping I could now use it as pointer domain.
Do I guess there is still some data in the Interworx database of domain A.
Also the following supports that;
SiteWorx home mentions under Account Features ;
Pointer Domains: Unlimited 5
When I click on it and I go to the pointer domains section ti mentions;
Add A Pointer Domain [3 / Unlimited Used]
So where and how can I correct this?