Pre Sales Questions

Hello. I would like to know the following information about InterWorx suit. I’m considering getting this or Plesk 7.5 in my need for a stable Apache 2.0 server. Since yours has been recommended to me , I thought I should ask the following question.

1. I would like to use Apache 2.0 in the Worker MPM - is this supported ? Or is it on the PreFork that is supported ?

2. I saw some images in the demo of the server bandwidth graphs. I would like to know if it’s done with MRTG or simply the bandwidth of HTTPD, HTTPS , POP, IMAP ETC? I am not asking if the user bandwidths are measured in that way. I’m asking about the graph itself.

3. Server software upgrades - is it done automatically - like in Cpanel, or do we have to do this ourselves with yum, yast etc ?

4. Wha kind of support do we get from you , if we get the Licence from say - SagoNet. I’m here talking about just the cpanel related queries and things that aren’t covered in your FAQ etc.

Thanks for you time.

I’m not an employee and the other questions have some really picky points, so contrary to my normal style I won’t say anything about them :slight_smile:

For this one, though, things can happen 100% automatically.

1. I would like to use Apache 2.0 in the Worker MPM - is this supported ? Or is it on the PreFork that is supported ?

We’ve only tested with prefork and while worker may work it is untested. The only thing I can see it possibly having issue with is our bandwidth tracking system, but it may be fine.

1. I saw some images in the demo of the server bandwidth graphs. I would like to know if it’s done with MRTG or simply the bandwidth of HTTPD, HTTPS , POP, IMAP ETC? I am not asking if the user bandwidths are measured in that way. I’m asking about the graph itself.

No, no MRTG, it’s done with RRDTool (http://rrdtool.org)

1. Server software upgrades - is it done automatically - like in Cpanel, or do we have to do this ourselves with yum, yast etc ?

It’s done automatically via YUM, that is, iworx-cp uses YUM as its update backend.

1. Wha kind of support do we get from you , if we get the Licence from say - SagoNet. I’m here talking about just the cpanel related queries and things that aren’t covered in your FAQ etc.

Sago is your primary support contact if you get a license through them. While we will try to help you as much as we can they will continue to be your primary support contact while your license is active with them. We don’t (yet) have strict rules regarding the quantity of support you will receive when not buying licenses direct but it’s safe to say that we care about our customers enough no matter where they originate that we’ll do what we can to help out :).

Chris
Thanks for you time.[/QUOTE]