Quota mailboxes

[B]Hi Interworx Team,

I have two questions :

[/B]- I would like to know if it is possible to fix a size limits (for example 25Mo by mlailboxes created) ? So yes in which manners it is activated[B] ?

[/B] - And I would like automatically to remove all the files upload higher than 4MB[B], it’s possible ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
[/B]

Gimly,

You (the siteworx user) can limit mailbox size on a per-box basis.

Removing uploads bigger than 4Mb is outside of iworx’s realm but would could be possible with a shell script and cron job.

Chris

Ok chris thank you

[B]hi all,

About script, to correct to me if I do show myself but this would be appropriate (I don't know langage script) :
[/B]#!/bin/bash

find /home -type f -size +4096k -exec rm -f {} \;[B]
					 						is this correct? if not, can you help me please?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
[/B]

What are you trying to do? Delete all user owned files greater than 4MB? Or delete all emails larger than 4MB? While that should do the job, I wouldn’t run it in /home. That would also find files in /home/interworx/var/lib/mysql (so it could delete the InterWorx databases), and files in each user’s var directory (which contain transfer logs, etc).

I want to delete all user owned files greater than 4Mb on their account, sorry I didn’t specify and I had forgotten that the interworx database was in /home/.

Can you help me please !