ScriptWorx How To?

Hi,
I’m running v2.0.5 but the problem with the free databases still exist:

“You do not have enough free databases to install the script”

I had to give an account 3 databases and users (instead of one) to be able to install 1 scriptworx script. It seems that scriptworx need at least 3 free databases to install.
In the earlier post by Paul this should be fixed in 2.0.3-3

So, whats the status on this?

And, it looks like the accounts need a separate dababase and user for every script…is this correct? Will there be any plans on using prefixes on tables to minimize the numbers of databases needed?

rgds
-tsl-

I tested here internally with a SiteWorx account with 1 database and 1 database user, and I was able to install phpBB with scriptworx without any problems, so something fishy must be going on. This problem was indeed fixed a while ago.

Yes, each script requires it’s own database and database user. Prefixes on tables isn’t really a practical solution since not all scripts understand prefixes on table names.

Paul

gosh! I’m sooo sorry…I had actually created a database before trying to install a script the first time. This because I didn’t understand that the scripts created their db themselves.

Again, sorry for not digging deeper before posting…and thanks for you prompt reply.

rgds
-tsl-