Show all certs on a server

Hi Justin and Michael

I could be entirely wrong sorry, and the cost maybe higher but thanks to Justin idea over multiple ip in vhost, a thought came to me, which as I said, could be totally wrong so I apologise in advance

Easy high availability clustering

The basic premise is as follows

Setup an independent MySQL server
Setup a NFS /home directory
Setup a full cluster on a unique ip
Setup a secondary full cluster on a different IP address

Now, using Justin vhost for adding more A records into the vhost file, add both of the unique ip addresses assigned above

This I think would give independent failover if a cluster manager goes down , by accepting both ip addresses, and because you had setup a MySQL server separately, the MySQL would still correctly function and also /home is also separate, no loss of websites, email etc…

As I said, the cost is double, and you could even use NS1 from 1 node, giving its IP address and NS2 from the second node, giving its IP address, and therefore, a higher degree of load balancing would happen

It’s just a thought

Many thanks

John

You hover over the certificate icon and shows you which domain it’s attached to.

Hi bestellen

Many thanks

The ssl icon you refer to only shows the first the cert used. This icon was mainly for dedicated ip addresses with ssl, and not SNI

Many thanks and thanks for your post, it’s good to know users are helping

John