Some questions about the future.

Hello,

I have a couple questions about what may become of interworx.

First off do you ever think interworx will support having seperate database servers? If so how long do you think it will be before this happens?

Another question I had would be in regards to one user being able to have more then just one domain/website. I was informed this is going to happen but any idea when?

Keep up the good work guys this is the best control panel I have ever worked with.

First off do you ever think interworx will support having seperate database servers? If so how long do you think it will be before this happens?

It will at some point Curt. The clustering is moving this way and we’ll have the option for non-clustered setups to do the same at some point. I wish I could put a timeline on it but it’s something I don’t even want to guess at at this point.

Another question I had would be in regards to one user being able to have more then just one domain/website. I was informed this is going to happen but any idea when?

This will most likely make it into our next major release. We’re doing a smaller point release in the next week or 2 and the next major release will be in the months following. I can’t be much more specific than that :).

Keep up the good work guys this is the best control panel I have ever worked with.

Thanks Curt :).

Chris