Some questions...

Hi, let me explain my situation : I am running my free webhosting “business” with my own control panel that I writed in the mind of doing one with the features of Interworx Control Panel but unfortunately I didn’t manage to. Today I found it with Google and I think it is excellent and will be better again when load balancing will be possible : it will be perfect !

I’m planning bying it on about a month and have some questions :

• what is the better Linux distribution to install Interworx ?
  • can I use Interworx with one OR several PC servers on a LAN with one Internet IP address ?
  • do you make special offers for non-profit organizations ?
  • I don't understand what updates and/or upgrades we can benefit of with the one-time licence comparing to the per year licence, can you explain me ?
  • can I pay the licence via Paypal on Inteworx ?

Thank you in advance !

Hi Roman2k-

Q: what is the better Linux distribution to install Interworx ?

A: Any of the distibutions we support ( RedHat Enterprise 3.x, 4.x, Fedora Core 1, 2, 3, CentOs 3.x, 4.x, WhiteBox Linux 3.x and RedHat 9) are equally good. It would be whatever you are most comfortable with.

Q: can I use Interworx with one OR several PC servers on a LAN with one Internet IP address ?

A: Yes, this is possible.

Q: do you make special offers for non-profit organizations ?

A: Yes, please email sales@interworx.info for more information.

Q: I don’t understand what updates and/or upgrades we can benefit of with the one-time licence comparing to the per year licence, can you explain me ?

A: With a one time license, you will eventually stop receiving updates of the InterWorx-CP. With the per-year license you will always receive the Interworx-CP updates.

Q: can I pay the licence via Paypal on Inteworx ?

A: Yes, you can pay for Interworx via PayPal.

–Dustin

Thank you for this fast an complete answer ! I’m writing an e-mail to sales@interworx.info :).

You’re welcome. Glad we could help :slight_smile:

–Dustin