SPF and Sender ID support

I’d like InterWorx to create SPF records by hand. I really don’t want to do this by hand for all of my domains, and add the other servers around the universe that are allowed to send e-mail for the domain.

We’ll be checking out SPF, sender-ID and other spam-lessening features for inclusion CMI, we’re on the same page :).

Chris

Why do I even bother when you guys think of all the good stuff before I say anything anyway :slight_smile:

POST ITS FORM MAY2004 !!!

TODAY !! FEB 21 2007 !!

WE NOT HAVE SPF RECORDS !!

Please iworx, this its a serius issue !!!
I need add spf records automatic, to any site created, and to all sites already created on all my servers…its a big issued, toay not have SPF records…and i really no want edit manually, the number of sites its very high, i need weeks for make that !!

Please ! : )

Thankyou !

POST ITS FORM MAY2004 !!!

TODAY !! FEB 21 2007 !!

Post is 06-25-2005, 05:06 AM old ! :cool:
just one year after your state :rolleyes:

Well… after saying this I agree with you. We are all concerned by SPF adds in DNS stuff

Pascal

It’s already possible to use SPF in InterWorx.

You add the SPF code in the DNS zones under type TXT.

So you add for example
“v=spf1 mx a:mail.hostdomain.nl a:mail.customerdomain.nl -all” as TXT type to the DNS records of the domain.

–John

Yes, but what the posters are after is bulk-add methods for all domains on the Interworx box. Adding the txt-records one by one is a bit… tedious…

Ok,

I understand the problem. Yeah I want a bulk system to. So as everybody is saying. When is it coming guys. Is it available in 3.0??

–John

With the addition of dns templates in 3.0 SPF records can be included with all new accounts easily. Existing accounts would have to still be edited, or scripted, to add the SPF record.

Paul