stats processing time

Hello.
A month ago I received a new iworx box and I have a little issue I hope you help me solve.
In my old iworx box stats are processed every day at about 4 am, and that’s quite good since that’s the less busy time, however in this new box stats are being processed at 1 pm and that’s the busiest time, today after the stats were processed the server stopped responding and was down for about two hours until I restarted apache; how can I change the time stats are processed?

Also, one of the accounts is using about 1gb disk space, however nodeworx reports no usage at all, for me that’s not an issue since I use these boxes for my personal use and I don’t sell hosting but I would like to know why that can happen.

Regards.

1. Your stats generation time can be changed by altering the time the daily cron runs through the Cron editor in Nodeworx, for the iworx user

2. Have you checked that the files which dont seem to report, are owned by the user to which they should relate?

Thank you for your help.

:confused: My mistake, I had already done that but in the wrong box, now it works fine.

1. Have you checked that the files which dont seem to report, are owned by the user to which they should relate?

Yes, they are.

Regards.

I’d try regenerating your quotas. As root execute:

quotacheck -cugvmf -F vfsv0 /chroot

this command assumes that your chroot is on it’s own partition if it is part of the root partition change /chroot to just /

Thanks Tim, I’ll give it a try.