Suddenly can't send emails

Sagonet fixed my “little” root problem.

Anyways early this morning, from before they fixed the above, I have not been able to send emails from any of my site account in Outlook, and if I can’t I guess my clients can’t either.

Through NodeWorx I have restarted pretty much everything, and still send does not work.

Outlook says the following:

Task ‘RWFHosting.com - Sending’ reported error (0x800CCC78) : ‘Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 450 Unable to find RWFHosting.com

Before I login via SSH and do a reboot, I wanted to check if there is something else I can do via NodeWorx.

Can you try sending email via Webmail or another email client, to rule out a problem with your mail client?

Damn :slight_smile: It been so long since I used Webmail, only use it about once every two years, I forgot my Horde username and password!

Ok I figured it out, the same as the username(mailbox name) and username for the email account - duh!

Yes that worked fine! Was able to send mail from Horde, and receive in Outlook.

After rebooting my server, and it did not fix my mail problem I called BellSouth and it seems they are currently experiencing some network problems.