When does your ./iworx.pex --daily run?

[SIZE=1]Note: This might be a bug report, but I’m not sure because it also might be a configuration error.[/SIZE]

I am wondering when everyone has their daily iworx cron scheduled. My problem is I can not find a “perfect” time to run it.

Pretending today is the morning of the 21st day…

Scheduled for 23:00
The AWStats are listed in the UI one day behind. SiteWorx only has the stats for the 19th and earlier. However, the report for the 19th will say the last visit was near 23:00 on the 20th. It appears the stats engine thinks it is going to process 0:00-23:59 on the 19th, but actually processes 19th:23:00-20th:23:00 according to the report, which is viewed through the link for the 19th day.

Scheduled for 0:00
The AWStats are listed in the UI correctly. SiteWorx has the stats for the 20th and earlier. However, the report spans the previous 24 hrs, just like the 23:00 case above, not the previous day (0:00-23:59). While this approach produces better results, it also unfortunately loses the stats of the last day of the month. For example, on the 31st of October (yesterday), the reports range from 0:00-~0:15, which records zero hits for most sites.

Based on the 0:00 case, I suspect the logs are rotated before the stats processing occurs. Could the logs rotate, per site, after the stats are processed so the last day of the month does not show a bad report?