Where's the quarantine?

For the first time since I setup Interworx back in January, I’ve got two messages today similar to this (I’ve changed the email addresses for privacy):

The message or an attachment did not reach the intended recipient(s).

Subject: Details on PHP forms
        To: jeremy@foo.com
      Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:31:13 -0600

Reason: attachment type policy violation (class.File.php3)
    Action: quarantine

So, where is the quarantine so I can retrieve this message and what’s generating this alert in the first place? Is it ClamAV? I had turned it off previously so I’m not sure how that could be but either way, I’d love to know where this stuff is being quarantined and how to actually turn it off altogether.

Its set in nodeworx and if you have it set to auto restart shutting it off will only shut it off for a few mins.

Reason: attachment type policy violation (class.File.php3)
Action: quarantine

This isn’t actually a message that an InterWorx server will generate - there isn’t a quarantine set up with the InterWorx-CP mail setup. So, that tells me it’s probably a remote mail server that is generating and quarantining the message, and you’d have to contact the recipient of the message about how to check their quarintine for the message.

Paul

So, ClamAV doesn’t quarantine messages like that? Where in Nodeworx is the auto-restart settings for ClamAV? I looked but I don’t see it.

No ClamAV doesn’t quarantine like that. If a virus is detected in an e-mail, the e-mail is rejected at the SMTP level. The connecting mail server may then generate a bounce message saying the message was rejected, but it isn’t quarantined on your server.

There isn’t auto-restart of ClamAV at this point. We use the SIM software package to manage the auto-restarting of services, and it doesn’t come with clamav by default. I agree it’d be good to add it though. The same goes for auto-restart of SpamAssassin.

Here’s a thread where we show how to add SIM support for SpamAssassin, but we haven’t written one for ClamAV yet.
http://interworx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1728

[QUOTE=IWorx-Paul;13050]There isn’t auto-restart of ClamAV at this point. We use the SIM software package to manage the auto-restarting of services, and it doesn’t come with clamav by default. I agree it’d be good to add it though. The same goes for auto-restart of SpamAssassin.

Here’s a thread where we show how to add SIM support for SpamAssassin, but we haven’t written one for ClamAV yet.
http://interworx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1728[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought this was already in NodeWorx, is this something that will be included into NodeWorx GUI in the future?