interworx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interworx

There is any way to make a complete backup of all the accounts in my interworx? I wanna make a backup in a secondary HD, if anyone know how to make a complete backup in any manner please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by d2d4j; 02-13-2020, 04:07 AM. Reason: removed hyplink added by soto88 later...

Hi Soto88

each IW siteworx account could schedule a backup run and then rsync these to another drive or use SFT/FTP etc to backup to

You could also dump MySQL and /home directory and rync them - however, this may miss iworx db's

we use R1soft backup so all server is captured

Many thanks

John

Comment

Hello!

You can create scheduled full backups of all of the domains/SiteWorx accounts on the server using the '--domain all' flag for ~iworx/bin/backup.pex.

Example:

~iworx/bin/backup.pex --domains all --backup-options all --output-dir /Backup --email emailaddress@interworx.com

^that command would create a full backup of all domains and send the backups to a directory on my server named /Backup, and send a confirmation to my email. There are a lot of other options and flags, as well, and this can be added to a scheduled cron.

Here is some documentation about how to create scheduled backups from the command line, which also includes information as to how to set them to be sent to a remote server:

https://www.interworx.com/support/fa...worx-accounts/
      Last edited by d2d4j; 02-13-2020, 04:00 AM. Reason: Changed email address to generic

Comment

Working...
      X