Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use Wordpress? Have clients that use Wordpress? Know of people that use Wordpress?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use Wordpress? Have clients that use Wordpress? Know of people that use Wordpress?

Hello community,

Do you use Wordpress? Do you have clients that use it? Know of friends or family that deploy it?

Well I have been slowly getting plugins into the Wordpress Plugin Directory that you may find interesting. I do have several more on the way shortly too. So feel free to take a look and pass the word along to anyone you think might be interested. After all the price is right; free! ;-)

Visit: Cleverwise Wordpress Plugins
    Respectfully,

Jeremy
    Devops is my life

I have a website running on WordPress and I'll be glad to look into your plugins! Thanks for sharing and going to check them right away!
    Last edited by d2d4j; 12-17-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Hello community,

Do you use Wordpress? Do you have clients that use it? Know of friends or family that deploy it?

Well I have been slowly getting plugins into the Wordpress Plugin Directory that you may find interesting. I do have several more write my essay website reviews and plugins on the way shortly too. So feel free to take a look and pass the word along to anyone you think might be interested. After all the price is right; free! ;-)

Visit: Cleverwise Wordpress Plugins
      Hi there,

I've just installed the Cleverwise Contact Page plugin. Seems to me it will now be better, as I constantly had issues with my email protection on the website. I was a nightmare, as I tried various plugins (Email Address Encoder) but nothing helped.
      Last edited by Lumuss; 02-26-2019, 06:03 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
      X