Use Wordpress? Have clients that use Wordpress? Know of people that use Wordpress?

Hello community,

Do you use Wordpress? Do you have clients that use it? Know of friends or family that deploy it?

Well I have been slowly getting plugins into the Wordpress Plugin Directory that you may find interesting. I do have several more on the way shortly too. So feel free to take a look and pass the word along to anyone you think might be interested. After all the price is right; free! :wink:

Visit: Cleverwise Wordpress Plugins

I have a website running on WordPress and I’ll be glad to look into your plugins! Thanks for sharing and going to check them right away!

Do you have any add-ons that allow you to work with scl servers? For example, сompare and synchronize SQL Server database schemas. I understand that this is not the most popular, but I need it in my work. Is there anything like that?

Hi halah

I?m sorry, I am not fully sure what your asking but others may understand/know more

Interworx is a control panel, and the MySQL is separate but IW interacts with MySQL (setup db users etc)

Many thanks

John

I’m a regular Wordpress user. I would like to know what free and updated theme recommend for a blog

Hi. I’m currently using the Neville theme and it works well. Old theme but iIt’s not bad at all.

On youtube you can get many examples of good themes

It’s a good platform, I use it

WordPress is a best platform for website design. Its easy accessible and most of WordPress plugin available.