504 Gateway from 3rd party response

Hello0, I don’t understand why it’s my site msigaood4u.com keep receiving gateway error 504, when try to use third party plugin, my other domain like thaigood4u.com able to receive it well…

I research and test everything its not about the SSL and my account. I found out its just my site has incompatible to receive third party plugin.

Please help…

Hello–

msigaood4u.com does not appear to be a live domain with a propagated A record, so that may be part of the issue, though that url could just be a typo in your post, I’m not sure:

jenna@jswisher-laptop:/mnt/c/Users/Jennifer Swisher$ dig msigaood4u.com

; <<>> DiG 9.16.1-Ubuntu <<>> msigaood4u.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 915
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
; COOKIE: 966ff420b0dbacceecf7f77b65789475e747cefb648c1e0e (good)
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;msigaood4u.com.                        IN      A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
com.                    5       IN      SOA     a.gtld-servers.net. nstld.verisign-grs.com. 1702401059 1800 900 604800 86400

;; Query time: 29 msec
;; SERVER: 10.20.7.126#53(10.20.7.126)
;; WHEN: Tue Dec 12 12:12:26 EST 2023
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 144

jenna@jswisher-laptop:/mnt/c/Users/Jennifer Swisher$

Have you checked the error logging for your domain when accessing whatever this third party plugin is? You can find the relevent log files at the CLI under /home/unixuser/var/domain.com/logs/error.log (or error-ssl.log), replacing unixuser and domain.com with the relevant info. You can also see these logs in the log viewer in SiteWorx, if you do not have SSH access to the server: How to: Manage Web Server Logs In SiteWorx — InterWorx documentation

What is the third party plugin, and have you reached out to the provider for assistance in using their product?

Thanks,
-Jenna

Yes the plugin is MiniOrange2 OTP verification, it’s a plugin when you register with email or phone you will need to verify your mail/phone. So I have this registration and enable the plugin for it, but it keeps getting the gateway 504. We have been trying to resolve this for a month, our result the plugin is working well, and no issue at my account license and SSL.

what’s left is only about the site itself. here’s what it says when I try to register, I get the OTP, but the site receive gateway error when trying to navigate “enter your OTP number”

and yes I have check the server log problem,

Here’s the error log, I receieve two:
First one is from /home/msiagood4u/var/msiagood4u.com/logs/ it says:
[Wed Dec 13 08:36:02 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 25670:tid 139875063674624] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 36.69.9.255:20532] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling), referer https://msiagood4u.com/register/

the second is from /chroot/home/msiagood4u/var/msiagood4u.com/logs/
[Wed Dec 13 08:36:02 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 25670:tid 139875063674624] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 36.69.9.255:20532] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling), referer https://msiagood4u.com/register/

Many thanks for the response and support as always!

Hello–

The creators of this plugin would be the best point of contact for this question, as it’s not really clear what it is trying to connect to, specifically. However, you may want to try with all firewalls disabled, if you haven’t already, to rule that out as a cause.

I did some googling for you on how to raise the timeout limit, as well, so maybe this will help : https://shouts.dev/articles/apache-proxy-fcgi-the-timeout-specified-has-expired-on-rhel

You will need root SSH/NodeWorx access for both making adjustments to the timeout settings, and to disable the firewall, so if you are not the server admin, and only have SiteWorx access, you would need to reach out to your hosting provider.

Since we don’t directory support third party plugins, that’s about the best I’m able to come up with for you.

Thanks,
-Jenna