Add a custom links to the Control Panel

Two Questions:

1. I am going to add SWsoft SiteBuilder to my server. It can’t integrate directly with Interworx but I was wondering if there is a way to add a sitewide link in Interworx so that it shows up in the Nodeworx/Siteworx CP ?

Also…

1. I just added NutsMail to my server (a souped up SquirrelMail). Is there any way to add it as a selection in the drop-down menu that Interworx created … ie: yourdomain.com/webmail
    (I know that I can make a new alias from the server, but I would like NutsMail to be one of the drop-down options along with SquirrelMail and Horde.)

Thanks,
Clair

Hi Clair,

1. I am going to add SWsoft SiteBuilder to my server. It can’t integrate directly with Interworx but I was wondering if there is a way to add a sitewide link in Interworx so that it shows up in the Nodeworx/Siteworx CP ?
    I’d suggest you copy one of the default themes and create your own, and adding this sitewide link in the file menu.tpl under the siteworx section in your theme. There’s a good howto on creating your own theme at:
    http://www.interworx.com/support/docs/iworx-cp/developer/themes
  1. I just added NutsMail to my server (a souped up SquirrelMail). Is there any way to add it as a selection in the drop-down menu that Interworx created … ie: yourdomain.com
    (I know that I can make a new alias from the server, but I would like NutsMail to be one of the drop-down options along with SquirrelMail and Horde.)

Have a look at the file:
/home/interworx/lib/horde/index.html

You might be able to add your nutsmail install as /home/interworx/lib/nutsmail and edit the index.html file accordingly regarding cookies, the dropdown and redirect…possibly.
However I think that this file will get overwritten in the next Interworx update if I’m not mistaken.

cheers
-tsl-

Thanks for both the helps, TSL!
I will give them a try.

-Clair