Adding Email problem

Hello guys
In the new update I am facing an error when I am trying to add an email box
Interworx Version : 5.0.14

It seems “Send a copy to” field is required now (which shouldnt) and no matter how I tried , I must fill the “send a copy to” field or I get an error message and I am not able to create that mailbox. Even when I am trying to change password for an existing mail account now I have to fill “send a copy to” field!!!

Thank you

Hi cartman10mpi

I have tested this on our systems and have the same issue.

I hope you don’t mind, but I have sent a bug report through to IW, quoting your post as the issue, so all credit goes to you.

There is a workaround, which I’m sure your aware off as follows, insert an copy email address (does not have to exist or be correct) save, then edit and only change to make is delete the copy email address and save.

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

Thanks for Reporting and your reply . I hope this will be fixed in the next update .

Hi cartman10mpi

I hope no one minds, but please see below for IW support re this issue.

Thanks IW team, you guys rock

Many thanks

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This has been patched in beta and should be rolling out to all customers after testing is complete.
Thanks,

Thats is why I love Interworx and the TEAM behind

An easy workaround for this issue until the fix rolls out is to Save, get the error message, click on the erroneous field so it clears the text (as if you are going to type in a copy to email address, then click Save again. The second pass with the field empty will validate correctly and let the submit go through.