API features

Hello,

I’d like to have more API options.

Today I already use the API to automatise the creation of new accounts after a confirmed Paypal/allopass/CB payement

To have a full client admin interface link to interworx I’ll need some others features :

• DELETE (i know it already exists but I don’t find the doc which had existed)
  • UPDATE : Update an account (like create but update these fields)
  • SUSPEND : Switch an account to disabled

We already have completly interfaced all payment gateway (paypal, allopass, CB, …) to our home made admin panel. Now we have to automatise tasks to perform IN Nodeworx depending on client status (ex: payment failed 3 times --> disable account; user modifiy his account --> Update nodeworx ; User disabled his account from our panel --> Delete account on birthday date (we maage this), etc … )

We’d really like to have these features and also have them documented :slight_smile:

With these, we wil able to create a full Client admin panel compltetly interfaced with interworx. Basicly It could provide us the ability to create full panel management (clients, payements and servers).

Thanks

Pascal

Pascal,

The suspend/un-suspend and delete are doc’d in the attached PDF. We’ll also have your billing day request in the next version as well.

Chris

InterWorx API Specification.pdf (129 KB)

YES !!!

We d lost this old API doc and didn t find it any more on your doc section. So very pleased to have it again

Chris, do you plan to upgrade the CREATE API ?
The problem we have is for birhday date (we asked you to add this feature, you done it, we are very pleased, but we can t use it). As we can t tell to the API which date is. So all our created account by the API have a birthfday date set to 1 (we create ALL our accounts with the API).
Also there is others missing parameters to this CREATE API, like all the new parameters you added in version 2.0 (like scriptworx enable or not, …)

And do you plan to develop an UPDATE API ?
This one should be very usefull. All our customers have the ability to change their accoutns from our panel. Today we have to do these updates manually. But as I said, as we have a full interface between our panel and all paymeent we are able to automate the update process. As soon as we receive the payment for an updated account we d like to update his account wiht the API.
The idea is to NOT do MySQL update in your database but use your API instead

I didn t ask for an ETA date, ha ha ha, just d like to know if it is in your todo list with a 99 priority or a 1 prioritx level

Thanks for the doc, we will be able to continue, and wait for others API improvment

Pascal

Yes, we plan on updating all the API funcs as I said to be current with the features in iworx-cp :). The next release will see these Pascal.

Chris

ok cool.

And the next release is planned for ?

ha ha ha, no it’s a joke :slight_smile:

Pascal

Good one :smiley:

It’s planned for…October 27th, 2143 OR when it’s ready this year. Whichever comes first!!

Hi,

Is possible to create subdomains via API or command line?

Thank’s

Paulo

[QUOTE=paulo;12974]Hi,

Is possible to create subdomains via API or command line?

Thank’s

Paulo[/QUOTE]

As far as i know, via API, no. But as I don’t have the exact new functionality of the V3.0, maybe…

Sorry it surely doesn’t help yu
Pascal

Hi,

There is a new InterWorx API Specification doc for v3 ?

Thanks

[QUOTE=paulo;13807]Hi,

There is a new InterWorx API Specification doc for v3 ?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi

I didn’t find the new API (v2.0) API documentation but you can find some iformations here http://www.interworx.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12205&postcount=40

I don’t know if the update API is set or not

Hope it’ll help

Pascal

The API doc in the support/doc developper guide is still for the v1 API

http://interworx.com/pdf/InterWorx.com.L.L.C._API_Specification.pdf (is not uptodate
http://www.interworx.com/support/docs/iworx-cp/developer/debug-api (seems to be uptodate)

Pascal

hey system
Needed some help can you help me out and guide me?

Hello–

Can you provide some details as to what you would like assistance with? Also, it is not recommended to bump almost 20 year old tickets.

Thanks,
-Jenna