API xmlrpc error code 920

Hello,

As I told you few times we use the API to automaticly create our accounts. Everythings was fine, but this evening I have a pbm with this.

When I call the xmlrpc I have this return error code

920 :

We didn’t change anything and I did check all was ok like :

• server B was responsive under https 2443 from server A (server A send the request)
  • Firewall doesn’t block the server A IP/ports
  • The Certificate is the good one…

I have no more idea.

Do you know what is the error code 920 coming from your API ?

Thanks

Pascal

Hi Pascal-

API Error code 920 means there was an error activating the siteworx account. I would check the iworx log and see why the siteworx account couldn’t be activated.

–Dustin

Yes but I dind’t fidn somthing

Ok I’ll look a second time :slight_smile:

Pascal

ok !!!

The pbm come from the seting of the quota.

in iworx.ini [quota] was set to /home. But as we installed the jaill ssh now the quota is /chroot and not /home (as /chroot is a mounted partition and home is a directory in this partition :-p )

Thanks Dustin. I didn’t see the first time in iworx.ini the relevant logs entry

Also by checking the log in iworx.ini I’ve seen these entries

May 10 02:09:50 mysql.php [info] script begin
May 10 02:09:50 mysql.php [debug] mysql.php --domlist visiolivefr.com --dump --dump-nocompress
May 10 02:09:50 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: radio-hybrid.com
May 10 02:09:51 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: atelierdepresse.fr
May 10 02:09:51 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: ateliersdepresse.fr
May 10 02:09:51 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: ateliersdepresse.com
May 10 02:09:51 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: lapaedeia.fr
May 10 02:09:51 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: christoocool.be
May 10 02:09:51 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: declicpc.com
May 10 02:09:51 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: foyervalrose.fr.vu
May 10 02:09:53 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: feedback-gaming.net
May 10 02:09:54 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: anjoupc.com
May 10 02:09:54 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: wavefield.be
May 10 02:09:55 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: fiatlux-adam.com
May 10 02:09:55 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: fiatlux-adam.fr
May 10 02:09:55 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: vulkanlux.fr
May 10 02:09:55 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: vulkanlux.info
May 10 02:09:55 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: sidsystem.net
May 10 02:09:55 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: sidsystem.fr
May 10 02:09:56 mysql.php [debug] skipping non-active and/or non-master/slave: eledtronic.net

There is a lot of these entries during the backup.pex of all domains. Does it mean these account won’t have a mysqldump ? may I suspect there were a backup.pid in the backup directory for these accounts ?

Thanks

Pascal