ASSP spam protection

Hello,
Has anyone tried using ASSP for spam protection on their Interworx boxes?

Is there anything I need to be aware of regarding Interworx before I install it?

Thanks in advance!

I’ve never heard of anyone using ASSP, but it seems largely redundant with SpamAssassin.

The lack of support for ASSP Deluxe is the primary reason that haven’t changed migrated from cPanel. ASSP is much more configurable than SpamAssasin and offers a lot more user control. If InterWorx ever supports it, along with JetBackup, I’ll seriously consider migrating.

At a glance it looks like ASSP anti-spam smtp proxy should work on a Interworx server. When there is time I’ll look into it more. Will try to reach out to GRScripts too. I have added it to our Roadmap under Backlog for now so I don’t forget about it.

https://www.interworx.com/roadmap-feature-request-feedback-form/

1 Like

Awesome! I have just looked into ASSP myself and there you go and put it on the roadmap.

And there is a roadmap!! :grinning: And it is full of wonderful ideas and improvements.

Things are looking great for our favourite panel and I am very happy how everything is improving. If you keep that pace, IW will be right up there with C** and P** in no time.

Thanks!

1 Like