Awstats

Hi there,

Sorry, no idea if it’s on the list of things to do, sorry if it is!

But, how about having Webalizer, Awstats and the Real Time stats? I think the real time ones are great; but Webalizer is old and lacks quite a bit, and I believe Awstats to be a lot more accurate.

Any idea on this?

:slight_smile:

Hi there again,

Anything on this?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Another post I missed :).

Short answer, YES, the next release will have awstats support.

Chris

Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

No problem :), we have it working internally and it’ll prob be in 1.8.1 which will be a smaller incremental release to update any 1.8 issues since 1.8 was such a huge upgrade.

Thanks,

Chris

Hello,
i already got awstats but i have them installed in /usr/share/awstats
how can i activate them on all domains in /home/

Can you tell me how to get access to webalizer directly not by siteworx, i mean mydomain.com/webalizer

thanks!

well, can anybody just help me a bit ? :slight_smile:

i already got awstats but i have them installed in /usr/share/awstats
how can i activate them on all domains in /home/

You have 2 choices, you can wait until 1.9 which will include awstats support OR just run awstats on the tranfer.log files in /home/<user>/var/<domain>/logs

Can you tell me how to get access to webalizer directly not by siteworx, i mean mydomain.com/webalizer

This isn’t possible blant, at least not now, since webalizer needs the session info of siteworx to work right.

Chris

This would be real nice.

The /webalizer problem is one of security. The inherent problem is that if user X wants to see user Y’s stats user X just goes to user Y’s site and adds /webalizer to the end of it. We may be able to do some proxy magic like Paul did for /webmail but I’ll have to check it out.

Chris