Backup nodeworx accounts

Hi,

I’ll migrate my current server to another one.
I was able to make backup for all sideworx accounts, but I can’t do nodeworx accounts.

Is there any way to make nodeworx backup?
My plan is backup all domains and install in another server. Is there any easy way to do this?

Thanks
Joao

Hi,

Sorry.
I’m looking for how to backup reseller accounts.

Thanks
Joao

Hello–

No, it is not possible to back up NodeWorx users or settings. You cannot backup individual reseller accounts, but resellers will be recreated when using the mass import tool. Example of the mass import tool connected to a Source server that has a reseller:

Here is info on how to import accounts to a new server: How to: Import Hosting Accounts to InterWorx — InterWorx documentation

There is also a flag called --create-reseller if you’re importing a single backup using the CLI. Those instructions are also in the above link.

Thanks,
-Jenna

Hi Jenna, thank you for replying.

But If I had a server crash and can’t access old server. Do I need to recreate manually all reseller accounts of my server? If yes, can I automated this via command line?

Thanks
Joao

Hello–

No, you don’t need to manually recreate the reseller accounts. If you are importing single backups of your accounts, you can use the --create-reseller flag. That will recreate the reseller that account was under as part of the import process. You can also use the --reseller-id=id number flag to make sure single imported accounts are assigned to the correct reseller once it is created. This info is all in the documentation I provided, above.

You may be able to script something automated using the CLI tool information in the documentation provided.

Thanks,
-Jenna