Backups

I used the following page to create automated nightly (cron) backups on my server:

However - I have a few questions:

1. Can you set it NOT to email you for EACH DOMAIN that’s successfully backed up? I got a few dozen emails last night confirming each individual domain backed up, and then one which summarized the entire process (the summary one is likely due to the fact that i used --email=<email_addy> for the cron job)
  2. Is there a way to use domains --all, but at the same time, use an “exclusion”? I want all but 2 domains backed up and would prefer not to list each one individually in case a new client signs up and then i’d have to add each.
  3. If I do use a --domains=<domain1> <domain2), it says in the doc to use “Space-seperated list of SiteWorx account domains to backup.” but in the examples portion, the domains are comma-seperated. Which is correct?

Thanks!

This is my cron job so far:

00 2 * * * /home/interworx/bin/backup.pex --domains all --backup-options all --compression=1 --tmp-dir=/root/bkups --xfer-method scp --xfer-ini=/root/transfer.ini --email=<my_email_hosted_elsewhere>