BetterLinux

Matt Heaton, the former owner of BlueHost has been working on an application that in our testing seems to be just awesome.

It is called Better Linux.

I know the support policy around cloudlinux is - hey it works but we don’t support it…
have you had the chance to test (or anyone else) the betterlinux application ?

[QUOTE=cloudhopping;21389]Matt Heaton, the former owner of BlueHost has been working on an application that in our testing seems to be just awesome.

It is called Better Linux.

I know the support policy around cloudlinux is - hey it works but we don’t support it…
have you had the chance to test (or anyone else) the betterlinux application ?[/QUOTE]

Having recently decided to look at alternatives to CloudLinux, we’ve been rather interested in what BetterLinux appears to offer.

To this end, we contacted InterWorx, and have been advised that they see no reason it shouldn’t work, but that there are currently no known installations of their software ontop of BetterLinux.

We’ve now contacted BetterLinux to discuss the matter with them, and I’ll update here with any further information we get back.

At present I can see there doesn’t appear to be plugins for anything other than cPanel, however I’m sure if testing is done and no issues are seen with the two products working together, this could be changed easily.

Jon