Broken vhost?

I have recently setup Interworx with Litespeed and added several domains to the server. One of the domains was setup incorrectly, deleted, then recreated. I can install wordpress through Softaculous, but when I use Chrome or IE to navigate to the site, I just get Index of and no file listings. (See attached) When I attempt to browse via Microsoft Edge Browser, I get a 403 error.

I’ve checked the vhost conf file, and that is pointing to the correct location, and can ftp into the site and see all the files.

All the other domains on the server are working correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi tjc

I would think the issue is permissions

Can you check that the HTML folder is set correctly and so is the index file

Also, I think it may be wrong users so you need to check these (siteworx/siteworx) I think from memory (sorry not infront of my computer and memory fading)

I hope that helps a little

Many thanks


Thanks for the reply. The permissions are set correctly. Odd though. Its working now. Unsure what was going on.

I figured out what the problem was. The IPv6 address was accidentally checked during creation. The person that set that up on the system had went back in and removed it, that is why it started working.

Hi tjc

Many thanks.

Sorry I may not have thought of that, or perhaps better to say it would have been a little time before looking at that area

Glad you resolved it and thanks for sharing the reason, which hopefully may help others

Many thanks